Another nomination! Wow! that is exciting! So, I will try to be short and to the point (don’t want music playing in the background.. heehee).
Kidding aside, I want to thank Mary for the mention. She is not only kind but a very talented artist. She uses Oil Pastels to create gorgeous landscapes that will bring you into the scene, as if you were standing there. You should check it out! Just click here.
The Rules For The One Lovely Blog Award is:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
4. Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
7 Things about myself:
1. I can spend an entire day watching romantic movies, but also action packed movies like Avatar.
2. If I like the movie, I can watch it over again a million times more.
3. I wish I read faster. I read so slow that it seems I’m preparing for a test instead of reading a Novel. LOL!!!
4. I have 4 sisters.. our ages are 44, 43(me), 42, 41… It seems my parents didn’t own a TV. My older sister and I, are the same age for 19 days!!! I was born 11 months after her… telling you my parents were busy!!
5. I LOVE BREAKING RULES! hehe.. I don’t do it to piss anyone off! I just think some rules are way too restrictive… hehehe
6. I have no kids, I have never been married and never been kissed (just kidding!!! I have been kissed plenty! I do have a love in my life) I have 4 nieces and 4 nephews, whom I love with all my heart.
7. I think I am a poet, but this things hardly rhyme!!! LOL!!!Here are my nominees – The order does not say my preference… I love all these websites the same: (Choosing was not easy. There are great blogs out there!) 1. Irish Katie, I just found her page, but I love her poetry – brilliant! Besides, she also has an accent.. heehe